Home on 76 incredible acres (16+ acres of high/dry ground w/ nice ridge)! 1/2mi from nearest neighbor, 1/2mi driveway. Super private, room to breathe! Target practice/hunt out your back door. Adjoins public land. Minutes from Fish Creek. 1st floor is 976sf move-in ready/mostly finished, 2nd floor is 976sf unfinished. Rebuilt in 2010 w/ double wall oven, ’14 roof, ’12 heating system, on demand H/W.
– Beautiful, quiet setting half mile from the nearest neighbor.
– Hunt and target practice out your back door (excellent ridge/backstop minutes walk from the house). Fishing 2 miles away at Fish Creek. Duck hunting several miles away at Goose Bay Flats.
– Adjoins UAA and State land.
– “120 Sled Dog Trail” runs through north side of property, connecting to Iditarod Trail and Goose Bay Flats.
– 16 acres is high and dry/developable. The rest is swamp/wetlands.
– 1/2 mile driveway is dirt. We’ve walked it for 6 weeks during break up each year. Quote from Knik Landscaping for $25k to professionally grade and gravel.
– Perfectly liveable mostly finished 976 SF main floor. Framed in/sheeted upstairs ready to finish.
– Unfinished storage/utility room under house
– Home was built from the deck up 2008-2010, upstairs and new roof 2014, new heating system 2012.
– Owner is real estate licensee in State of Alaska.
|Address:||14136 S Knik Goose Bay Road|