Hi! Enjoying the awesome daylight that we’ve been gaining recently? There’s a little warmth to the sun now too!
As the days get longer, the real estate market is picking up as well, and will continue to get more and more active heading into late winter/spring.
Today I’ll share some of the ways that I give my sellers a distinct advantage by aggressively marketing their properties:
– Our listings are shared on over 400 different websites (in addition to the MLS). This includes Zillow, realtor.com, Trulia, as well as a host of local agents’ websites.
– Professional Pictures. Quality pictures obviously make a HUGE difference. It would be a disservice to our sellers to showcase their homes with anything less than the best pictures possible.
– Consistent Flow of Buyers. I’ve been in real estate for 13 years locally, and am constantly working with buyers. Typically I have at least one buyer that I’m working with in most price points. I love matching up my buyers with my sellers whenever it’s a fit!
– Spot on Pricing. I’ve helped a lot of sellers in the market over the past 13 years, and am confident that I can help you price your home to get it sold for top dollar, in a reasonable timeframe! I’m so confident in this that I’m willing to discuss at what point I can guarantee that it will sell within 90 days, or I’ll sell it for free!
– Consistent Reposting. We aggressively keep our listings reposted wherever we can as often as we can (without spamming, obviously). This includes Craigslist, local Facebook groups, and e-mails to 1,000+ local agents, lenders and appraisers. It’s easy to say, “Yeah, we get it up on Craigslist,” but another thing to consistently repost twice a week so that it stays out in front of buyers. With the help of my listing coordinator, that’s exactly what we offer! Implementing consistent reposting on these platforms has led to a huge bump up in activity and sales on my sellers’ listings!
– Top-Notch Write-up. We compile the top selling points for your home and open it up to you as the seller to make further revisions and suggestions. Thankfully my wife is a grammar wizard, so she edits everything and works to get all of the important points within the MLS’s tight 400-character limit! Both pictures and a well put together write up are CRUCIAL for the best buyer appeal.
These are a few of the definite advantages I offer to my sellers, and part of the reason that my sellers’ homes consistently sell for fewer days on the market than the average! Let me know if I can help you by providing a free property valuation, and/or answer any questions you might have!
“Your home sold in 90 days, or I’ll sell it for free!”